your document & media destruction specialists
Secure Shredding and Recycling is a premier provider of document and media destruction services for individuals, businesses, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies in the Louisiana Gulf South Region. We offer on-site services in our state-of-the-art shred trucks or collection services to be destroyed at our plant-based facility. The confidentiality of customer information is our highest priority.
document, hard drive & media destruction
- On-site destruction of confidential paper documents.
- Collection and destruction of confidential paper documents at our plantbased facility.
- On-site destruction of tape, disc, and magnetic media.
- Collection of hard drives for destruction and disposal.
- Processing and baling of shredded paper for reuse as alternative fiber materials.
- Collection and transportation of fiber products to be converted into alternative materials.
- Promotion and implementation of fiber product re-use.
- Office consoles
- Desk-side containers
- 96 gallon rolling bins
- 64 gallon rolling bins
We are a Baton Rouge, LA based company, whose primary objective is to protect confidential information* by shredding or destroying records. We meet industry specific standards such as HIPPA requirements and governmental standards. We participate in an annual community event sponsored by the Better Business Bureau, “Protect Your Identity Day”. This event offers households the opportunity to bring your banking, legal, and other important documents to a specified location to be shredded while you watch and wait*.
*Our services are provided through regularly scheduled uniformed, security screened personnel.
We will be in touch very soon.
225-751-8535PO Box 15465
Baton Rouge, LA 70895
We promote and implement the recycling of all products processed through our services and facilities.
We offer on-site services in our state-of-the-art shred truck or collection services to be destroyed at our plant-based facility. The confidentiality of customer information is our highest priority.