Ensure the security of your documents at home and in your business.
Identity theft and fraud can be prevented by taking the appropriate measures. Shred your documents to protect your information. We encourage you to call Secure Shredding & Recycling at 1-833-747-3399 if you have any questions. We can assure you that your data will be destroyed securely.
Why Choose Secure Shredding & Recycling?
We are experts and trained specialists in our field; you can depend on our team to provide superior service from start to finish. We are proud to hold AAA NAID Certification. The National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) is the highest standard in the industry. We follow strict industry standards to ensure compliance with state privacy laws for information destruction. To maintain security over confidential information and remain compliant with state privacy laws, it is in your best interest to consider hiring our team to shred your documents.
The shredding services we provide to Dallas businesses and residents are flexible, hassle-free, and cost-effective.
Document Destruction On-Site or Off-Site
We will schedule one of our trucks to go to your location, regardless of whether you need a mobile shredding truck for residential or commercial use. To ensure that the documents cannot be recovered, we will shred them into tiny pieces. On-site monitoring is available to guarantee the safety of your documents throughout the shredding process.
Documents that are shred off-site are picked up and transported to a secure facility for shredding. No need to leave your office to choose either option.
Dallas Document Shredding
- Our mobile shredder will arrive on-site by the agreed-upon time and date.
- Real-time footage shows their loading onto the truck and destruction following that.
- Our facility will dispose and recycle the materials once the destruction process is complete, and a Certificate of Destruction will be provided.
Off-Site Dallas Shredding Services
- Our mobile shredding truck will arrive at the agreed-upon time and date.
- The documents will be stored in a secure shred bin, which will be taken straight to the truck for shredding.
- Materials are then shredded at an off-site facility
- We issue Certificates of Destruction upon the destruction of the documents to confirm that they have been destroyed securely.
Secure Storage Bins and Containers
Document shredding is done to a high standard by Secure Shredding & Recycling Dallas. We provide secure container storage for sensitive documents before shredding. There are 96-gallon containers and office consoles available. You can place the containers in whatever place is most convenient for you, so there is no specific location mandated.
When your shredding date arrives, our professionals will shred the documents for you that were placed in the secured containers. The containers are also chosen based on your office space, your budget, and your needs.
On-going Shredding in Dallas
- Until we destroy your confidential documents, we will provide you with secure containers to store them in.
- In order for our shredding experts to be as safe and professional as possible, they are drug-tested and cleared by security.
- There is no set pattern for how often your documents are shredded, whether you do so every month, biweekly, or weekly.
- Getting rid of clutter and unorganized documents can be accomplished with regular document shredding. All your needs will be taken care of by us.
One-time Shredding Service
- We make it simple and secure to dispose of documents through our service
- Documents and files at home and at work can easily be disposed of by us
- The service is recommended for those who need to move or want to complete thorough cleaning of their office space.
Hard Drive Destruction Services
Since wiping hard drives does not remove all the data from them, it is recommended that the drives be destroyed. When your data is highly confidential, we cannot stress enough how vital it is to destroy it securely. Hard drives can be disposed of in a secure and convenient manner, providing protection against information theft. It is a great service for individuals and companies that need to dispose of their hard drives.
- Magnetic Media
- Hard Drives