Keeping critical business documents secure from exposure and theft is critical for companies and residents throughout Lafayette.
Why is this such an important practice? In a time when information theft and fraud cases are substantially growing in number, it is in your best interest to practice necessary security measures to ensure safety from outside threats. Professional document shredding solutions are your most beneficial resource in confirming your confidential matters remain 100% secured and protected. Call (337) 508-0990 to schedule your shredding service.
Choose Secure Shredding & Recycling for a secure disposal of your records.
For Shredding Services in Lafayette, LA Call (337) 508-0990
We are the convenient and trustworthy option.
Why Choose Secure Shredding & Recycling?
We are experts and trained specialists in our field; you can depend on our team to provide superior service from start to finish. We are proud to hold AAA NAID Certification. The National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) is the highest standard in the industry. We follow strict industry standards to ensure compliance with state privacy laws for information destruction. To maintain security over sensitive information and to remain compliant with state privacy laws, it is very encouraged that you outsource any document shredding needs to a professional team. When you partner with Secure Shredding & Recycling as your dependable shredding company, you will receive the most convenient and reliable solution available! We take pride in offering shredding and recycling services that are simple, cost-effective, and compliant, for all residents and organizations throughout the Lafayette region.
On-site and Off-site Document Shredding Solutions in Lafayette, Louisiana.
For the easiest and most convenient means of service, clients will enjoy the benefits of our on-site shredding option. Our shred specialists will look after the collection of your documents, we just ask that you have all material separated and ready to be picked up for quick service. We do our very best to cause as little interruption in your workday as possible so that your team can continue working productively for the benefit of your business.
Our state-of-the-art fleet of shredding trucks come directly to your facility or office, meaning you’ll never have to transport any material off-site. All shred containers will be emptied into another secure shred bin and redirected outside to the truck. We welcome you to watch the entire shredding process take place if you wish; the destruction is carried out in a matter of minutes, and you can witness it all take place for that extra peace of mind and security.
Our off-site shredding option is essentially completed in the same manner except we will collect all documents and bring them back to our secure facility for the shredding to take place. Both services do not require you to leave your office; everything is carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
On-site Document Shredding in Lafayette
- Our mobile shred truck will arrive at the predetermined time and date that was previously agreed upon
- Bins are loaded onto the truck and shredding will begin immediately, where you can review it all take place in person
- Once the shredding is finalized, we’ll provide each customer with a Certificate of Destruction, and the shredded content will be brought back to our facility for proper recycling
Secure Consoles & Bins Offered with On-Going Service
Secure Shredding &Recycling will supply your Lafayette business with several shred container options for the secure storage of your files, prior to shredding. These vary from office consoles to 96 gallon rolling bins and can be placed throughout your workspace as you wish. All documents requiring secure destruction can easily be disposed of in these bins, where they will remain protected and untouched until your predetermined service date arrives, and our team empties them. Choose your containers based on your needs, space, and budget.
Off-site Document Shredding in Lafayette
- Our mobile shred truck will arrive at the time and location that was decided on
- The documents will be emptied into a secure shred bin and redirected out to the truck
- The material is then transported to our off-site facility for shredding
- You will receive a Certificate of Destruction following the destruction process
Tailored Service: You Determine How Often Shredding Takes Place
On-going Shredding Services in Lafayette
- Complimentary containers equipped with locking mechanisms to ensure all information remains secure and untouched before the shredding begins
- Qualified and skilled shredding specialists who are drug-tested and go through security checks for the highest level of safety
- Select from a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly service based on your unique schedule and needs
- Eliminate the need to worry about mess and unorganized documents when you have regular shredding set up; you will know exactly when your containers are being serviced ahead of time
One-time Purge Shredding Service
- The best option if you have an upcoming move or simply would like to do a thorough cleanout of your office space
- An effective and secure method to clean out the old to make room for the new; get rid of those old files that are beginning to pile up and enjoy the confidence in knowing that they will be safely destroyed and totally unrecoverable
- Open up newfound space in your office by cleaning up excess mess and overflowing documents that don’t require storage any longer
Hard Drive Destruction Services
When a tape, disc, or hard drive has reached the end of its life cycle, it’s crucial that it is also destroyed securely for privacy and compliance purposes. Did you know that a single hard drive can contain thousands of confidential files? If even one hard drive is discovered by the wrong individual this could present future risks for your business and any other parties involved. Always turn to a professional company in Lafayette to handle the safe destruction of your electronic data so you don’t even have to wonder what the status of your data is. Cyber crime and information theft continue to occur on a regular basis across the country and failing to have the preventative measures in place could cost you your reputation.
- Magnetic Media
- Hard Drives