Keeping Your Documents Secure Is What We Do Best
When it comes to keeping your documents secure, trust the professionals. Secure Shredding & Recycling is a document shredding company serving homes and businesses in Gainesville, FL, keeping their data safe. If you have documents that are no longer useful, keeping them around can become a liability. However, disposing of them improperly can be just as much of a risk. Data thieves scan garbage sites looking for sensitive information. And, if these documents are left intact, it can create a treasure trove for thieves. Thankfully, Secure Shredding & Recycling offers document destruction services to keep it out of the wrong hands. Give us a call at (833)SHRED99 and rest easier knowing your data is secure!
Why Choose Secure Shredding & Recycling?
We are experts and trained specialists in our field; you can depend on our team to provide superior service from start to finish. We are proud to hold AAA NAID Certification. The National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) is the highest standard in the industry. We follow strict industry standards to ensure compliance with state privacy laws for information destruction. To maintain security over confidential information and to remain compliant with state privacy laws, it is in your best interest to consider hiring our team to shred your documents. When you choose Secure Shredding & Recycling as your trusted shredding provider, you choose the ultimate convenient and trustworthy solution! We make the process easy, flexible and of course cost-effective for everyone in Gainesville, FL.
On-site and Off-site Document Shredding Services in Gainesville, FL
As your document shredding company in Gainesville, Secure Shredding & Recycling offers convenient on-site and off-site document destruction. With our on-site shredding service, all that customers need to do is collect their documents, files, and folders—we take care of the rest! This allows businesses to carry on without interruption. However, customers can also watch the entire process, from start to finish, if they prefer. Our state-of-the-art shredding truck travels to you and eliminates your documents on-site, so there’s no need to transport anything to another location. All consoles and containers are emptied into another secure shred bin and moved outside to the truck for immediate destruction. The entire process is carried out in mere minutes.
Our off-site shredding option follows the same process. We travel to your area to load your documents into secure bins before bringing them onto our truck. However, instead of eliminating the documents on-site, we transfer them in locked containers to our secure facility for destruction. But, whether you choose on-site or off-site services, in either case, there is no need to leave your office. Experience peace of mind knowing your information is secure and keep productivity up by avoiding interruptions to your business.
Tailored Service: You Determine How Often Shredding Takes Place
On-Site Mobile Paper Shredding in Gainesville, FL
- First, our mobile shred truck arrives at your location at the agreed upon time and date.
- Our shred specialist will greet you and gather the documents that have been selected for destruction.
- Next, the documents are loaded into secure bins and transported onto the truck. Then, the shredding process starts, which you can observe from start to finish.
- After the shredding has been completed, you receive a Certificate of Destruction and the shredded content will be brought back to our facility for proper recycling.
Off-Site Shredding in Gainesville, FL
- Our mobile shred truck arrives at the chosen time and location.
- The documents are emptied into a secure shred bin and sent to the truck.
- Next, the documents are taken away to our off-site facility for shredding.
- Once the process is completed, you will receive a Certificate of Destruction.
On-going Document Shredding in Gainesville
- Complimentary containers equipped with locking mechanisms to ensure all information remains secure and untouched before the shredding begins
- Qualified and skilled shredding specialists who are drug-tested and go through security checks for the highest level of safety
- Select from a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly service based on your unique schedule and needs
- Eliminate the need to worry about mess and unorganized documents when you have regular shredding set up; you will know exactly when your containers are being serviced ahead of time
One-time Purge Document Shredding Service
- The best option if you have an upcoming move or simply would like to do a thorough cleanout of your office space
- An effective and secure method to clean out the old to make room for the new; get rid of those old files that are beginning to pile up and enjoy knowing that they will be safely destroyed and totally unrecoverable
- Open up newfound space in your office by cleaning up excess mess and overflowing documents that don’t require storage any longer
Hard Drive Destruction Services
When a tape, disc, or hard drive has reached the end of its life cycle, it’s crucial that it is also destroyed securely for privacy and compliance purposes. Did you know that a single hard drive can contain thousands of confidential files? If even one hard drive is discovered by the wrong individual, this could present future risks for your business and any other parties involved. Always turn to a professional company in Lafayette to handle the safe destruction of your electronic data so you don’t even have to wonder what the status of your data is. Cyber crime and information theft continue to occur on a regular basis across the country and failing to have the preventative measures in place could cost you your reputation.
- Magnetic Media
- Hard Drives