Take steps to protect your sensitive data at home and at work. Stay up to date with shredding your important documents.
By taking the proper precautions, you can prevent identity theft and fraud. Shred your documents to keep your information safe. Please feel free to contact Secure Shredding & Recycling at 1-833-747-3399 if you have any questions. Keeping your data secure is of the utmost importance to us.
Choose Secure Shredding & Recycling for the secure disposal of your records.
For Shredding Services in Houston, TX – Call (225) 751-8535
We are the convenient and trustworthy option.
Why Choose Secure Shredding & Recycling?
We are experts and trained specialists in our field; you can depend on our team to provide superior service from start to finish. We are proud to hold AAA NAID Certification. The National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) is the highest standard in the industry. We follow strict industry standards to ensure compliance with state privacy laws for information destruction. To maintain security over confidential information and remain compliant with state privacy laws, it is in your best interest to consider hiring our team to shred your documents.
Providing Houston businesses and residents with shredding services that are easy, convenient, and cost-effective is our goal.
Document Destruction On-Site or Off-Site
Whether you need a mobile shredding truck for residential or commercial use, we will schedule a truck to come to your location. By shredding them into tiny pieces, we will ensure that the documents cannot be recovered. Our secure shredding process is monitored on-site to ensure your documents remain safe during the shredding process.
Off-site shredding involves the collection of documents and transport to a secure facility for disposal. Either option can be selected without leaving your office.
On-Site Mobile Paper Shredding in Houston, TX
- At the time and date agreed upon, we’ll arrive on site with our mobile shred truck.
- Their loading onto the truck is shown in real-time, as is the destruction that follows.
- As soon as the destruction process is complete, we will dispose of and recycle the materials and provide a Certificate of Destruction.
Off-Site Shredding in Houston
- At the time and date agreed upon, we will deliver our mobile shredding truck.
- A secure shred bin will be used for storing the documents, which will be taken straight to the mobile truck.
- A facility off-site shreds the materials
- As soon as the documents are destroyed, we issue a Certificate of Destruction to confirm that they have been destroyed safely.
Secure Storage Bins and Containers
The documents shredded by Secure Shredding & Recycling Houston Conform to high standards. Prior to shredding, we store sensitive documents in secure containers. Containers of 96 gallons and office consoles are available. No specific location is mandated, so you can place the containers wherever is most convenient for you.
The documents you placed in the secure containers will be shredded by our professionals when your shredding date arrives. In addition to considering the location and budget of your office, we choose the containers according to your needs.
On-Going Shredding Services in Houston
- Secure containers will be provided to store your confidential documents until they are destroyed.
- To ensure the safety and professionalism of our shredding experts, we conduct a drug test and have them cleared by security.
- The frequency at which you shred your documents is up to you, whether you do it every month, every two weeks, or every week.
- Regular document shredding can be used to eliminate clutter and unorganized documents. You can rely on us to meet all your needs.
One-Time Purge Shredding Service
- Through our service, documents can be disposed of easily and safely.
- Our service makes it simple for you to eliminate unnecessary documents and files at home or at work
- We recommend this service for those moving or who want to deep clean their office space.
Hard Drive Destruction Services
Since wiping hard drives does not remove all the data from them, it is recommended that the drives be destroyed. When your data is highly confidential, we cannot stress enough how vital it is to destroy it securely. Hard drives can be disposed of in a secure and convenient manner, providing protection against information theft. It is a great service for individuals and companies that need to dispose of their hard drives.
- Magnetic Media
- Hard Drives