Ensure the security of your business and home documents against theft and exposure.
It is not uncommon for people to become victims of identity theft and fraud if they do not take the proper precautions. For more details, you can call (337) 508-0990 to speak with Secure Shredding & Recycling, who can assure your information is destroyed.
Choose Secure Shredding & Recycling for a secure disposal of your records.
For Shredding Services in Nashville, TN Call (318) 290-3707
We are the convenient and trustworthy option.
Why Choose Secure Shredding & Recycling?
We are experts and trained specialists in our field; you can depend on our team to provide superior service from start to finish. We are proud to hold AAA NAID Certification. The National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) is the highest standard in the industry. We follow strict industry standards to ensure compliance with state privacy laws for information destruction. To maintain security over confidential information and remain compliant with state privacy laws, it is in your best interest to consider hiring our team to shred your documents.
When residents choose our shredding services in Nashville, it is easy, flexible, and cost-effective.
Shred Documents Either On-Site or Off-Site
For residential or commercial purposes, Secure Shredding is able to schedule a mobile shredding truck to deliver one of its trucks to the address of your choice. Our next step involves taking the documents you gathered, shredding them into tiny pieces so they can never be recovered. Your documents can even be watched at every stage of the shredding process, ensuring their safety.
Unlike on-site shredding, off-site shredding requires the documents to be picked up and taken to a secure location for destruction. Both options will not require you to leave your office.
Secure Containers and Bins
Various types of shred containers are available from Secure Shredding & Recycling Nashville to store sensitive documents securely before shredding. We have 96-gallon rolling containers and office consoles. There is no set location, so you can put the containers wherever is most convenient for you.
All records that need to be destroyed can be securely stored here until the day of your service, at which time our team will empty them for you. Your office space, budget, and needs will all be taken into account as our team selects your containers.
On-Site Document Shredding Services
On-site Document Shredding in Nashville
- The mobile shredder will be on-site promptly at the agreed-upon date and time.
- You can watch in real-time as the bins are loaded onto the truck, then destroyed in minutes.
- As soon as the destruction is complete, we will provide a Certificate of Destruction, and the material will be taken to our facility for disposal and recycling.
Off-site Shredding in Nashville
- Our mobile shredding truck will arrive at the agreed location and time.
- The documents will be stored in a secure shred bin, which will be taken directly to the truck.
- We then bring the material to our off-site shredding facility.
- We provide a Certificate of Destruction following the destruction process, letting you know your documents have been securely destroyed.
On-going Document Shredding in Nashville
- Our service will provide you with secure containers for storing your confidential documents before they are shredded.
- As part of our commitment to professionalism and safety, we use shredding specialists who are highly trained, drug-tested, and cleared by security.
- Choosing how often you want your documents shredded monthly, biweekly, or weekly is totally up to you.
- You can eliminate clutter and unorganized files with our regular shredding services. You can leave it all to us.
Shredding service for One-Time Purges
- You can dispose of those piles of documents easily and securely with this service.
- The perfect way to clear out documents or files from your office or home.
- This option is ideal for those who are moving or who want to thoroughly clean out their office space.
Hard Drive Shredding Services
As wiping a hard drive does not completely remove all of your sensitive data, we recommend using a hard drive destruction service. You cannot overstate the importance of securely destroying your data if it is highly sensitive. You can destroy your sensitive information securely and conveniently through hard drive destruction. A business owner or anyone who needs their hard drives destroyed will benefit from this service.
- Magnetic Media
- Hard Drives